Below are some of the most common questions we receive on a regular basis. If you don’t see the answer to your question here, you can email email@example.com.
Are disc photos the exact disc I’ll receive?
- Yes, all photos are taken in-house here at Nomadic. Depending on your phone or monitor, the color of the discs may vary slightly.
What is nomadics return policy?
- Any discs UNTHROWN may be returned at the buyers expense of shipping as well as a 10% restocking fee. Any orders that have not shipped are welcome for 100% refund.
When will I receive my order?
- Nomadic typically ships orders same or next day, Monday through Friday. USA orders are typically delivered within 2-7 business days after the order has been placed.
Where is Nomadic located?
- We are located in Southeast Michigan. We don’t currently have a walk-in retail location.
Does Nomadic ship internationally?
- Not at this time. We are working hard to provide international shipping in the future.
What are my payment options?
- Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club payments.
How will my discs be shipped?
- All discs are shipped in custom made disc golf specific boxes. Our boxes offer great protection during shipping, and are environmentally friendly.
Is my credit card information safe if I place an order?
- Absolutely. We use the latest security and encryption technology to ensure your information stays completely private.